Ten kids hospitalized after accidentally served alcohol at Little Village restaurant
Ten children were taken to hospitals after a waitress accidentally served them alcohol at a pizza place in Little Village.
UPDATE: No trace of alcohol was found in 13 children transported to hospitals this week after a waitress at a South Side pizzeria served alcohol to their table by mistake, police said Wednesday.
Police will not be investigating any further the incident that happened about 9:40 p.m. Tuesday at Home Run Inn in the Little Village neighborhood, police sources said, because it was an accident and the waitress admitted to the mistake. The restaurant was not cited.