Alinea is in the news again and it has nothing to do with crying babies this time; it’s just been named the world’s best restaurant. Hannah and Dane dish about this prestigious honor bestowed upon the restaurant by Elite Traveler’s magazine. And, for the everyday foodie, they chat about new fare being served up at the concession stands at both Wrigley and US Cellular Field.
Flavor HD: Alinea, Wrigley and US Cellular Fun Food Fare
- 67900No CommentsFlavor+HD%3A+Alinea%2C+Wrigley+and+US+Cellular+Fun+Food+Fare2014-04-02+23%3A09%3A38Stephanie+Menendezhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D67900
- Dr. Charles Hebert: Why Workplace Violence Occurs July 31, 2014A recently demoted worker at ArrowStream shot and critically injured the CEO of his company and then took his own life. Dr. Charles Hebert, psychiatrist, Rush University Medical Center, shares his psychological expertise on workplace violence. … […]
- Dean Richards: Why You Should Watch Sharknado 2 July 31, 2014Dean Richards reviews Sharknado 2, Guardians of the Galaxy and Get On Up. … […]
- Flavor HD: Say Cheesecake! July 31, 2014Lollapalooza is almost here! Want to know the lineup for this year’s best eats at Lolla? Listen as Flavor HD’s Hannah and Dane dish about the yummiest music fest treats! And, since it’s National Cheesecake Day, Hannah and Dane share … […]
- Stop, Drop and Roll…Bill and Wendy chat with Chicago Firefighters! July 31, 2014The Chicago Fire Department needs your help! Captain Stanley Williams and Lieutenant Quention Curtis joins Bill and Wendy to talk about how you can apply to join the Chicago Fire Department. They also chat about what it takes to be … […]
- 2nd Annual Off To The Races July 29, 2014Dr. Erik Johnson, MD, Pediatric Services Medical Director for The Alexian Brothers Women and Children’s Hospital, discusses the 2nd Annual Off to the Races charity event on Sun, Aug 3rd at Arlington Park. … […]