Daniel Egbert is a marine infantry veteran who created the film “Project 22″, about the high rate of suicide among veterans, the film’s name is taken from the fact that 22 veterans commit suicide every day. He undertook a 6,500 mile motorcycle journey to raise awareness and out of that spawned the film. Listen below for the full interview.
Daniel Egbert, veteran and filmmaker on his “Project 22″ film
- 66985No CommentsDaniel+Egbert%2C+veteran+and+filmmaker+on+his+%22Project+22%22+film2014-03-27+13%3A48%3A51msmithwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D66985
- Steve Cochran Show 8/20/14 Hour Five August 20, 2014In the final hour of the program, Steve and crew were joined by two representatives from the Cara Program, and Dana Arias who is a teacher that wrote a book specifically for parents of younger children. Check out this podcast … […]
- Dear Parents: Dana Arias is a Loving Teacher August 20, 2014Dana Arias authored Dear Parents, From Your Child’s Loving Teacher which is a series of letters that Dana writes directly to parents about all kinds of of topics centered around your child’s school-life. This easy to understand and apply book … […]
- CARA: Helping the Homeless Get Back into the Workforce August 20, 2014The Cara Program is a self-described “boot-camp” that helps the homeless get into the workforce. Check out and support them HERE. … […]
- ALS Explained and the Impact of the Ice Bucket Challenge on Research August 20, 2014It is important to understand what exactly the Ice Bucket Challenge is raising money for, and that’s what Dr. Siddique from Northwestern does in this podcast. … […]
- Steve Cochran Show 8/20/14 Hour Four August 20, 2014In the fourth hour of the program Marcus Leshock from WGN TV checked in, he’s covering the little league World Series. After that, Dr. Siddique, who is head of the ALS Lab at Northwestern, joined the show to discuss and … […]