Hannah and Dane discuss the best deep dish pizza in Chicago and chat about the different cuts of pizza including triangle and square cut. They also reveal what makes a pizza, a pizza.
Flavor HD: Is Deep Dish Pizza Actually Pizza?
- 66821No CommentsFlavor+HD%3A+Is+Deep+Dish+Pizza+Actually+Pizza%3F2014-03-26+18%3A40%3A04Stephanie+Menendezhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D66821
- TV Time with Lori Rackl: Emmy Edition August 23, 2014Chicago Sun Times TV Critic, Lori Rackl stops by to chat about the upcoming Emmys and she gives us her predictions about a few fellow Chicagoans who have a good chance of winning. … […]
- Methtacular! August 23, 2014Steven Strafford, writer and performer, of “Methtacular!” which chronicles his story of survival in the underground world of Chicago’s crystal meth scene. Methtacular! plays August 21 – September 28, 2014 at Theater Wit, 1229 W. Belmont Ave. in Chicago. Tickets … […]
- Flavor HD: What’s Better Than BBQ? August 22, 2014Dane, with guest Brady Lowe of Cochon 555, discusses the new and amazing Heritage BBQ event happening Labor Day. And, Food Network star, Alex Guarnaschelli, chats about the upcoming Food Network event at Ravinia. … […]
- 08/19/14 Bill and Wendy Full Show August 22, 2014It’s Tech Tuesdays with Bridget Carey, a revealing chat with Stan Lee, and an interview with a fellow radio host who live tweeted his vasectomy on this edition of the Bill and Wendy Show. … […]
- Dinosaur 13 August 22, 2014Director and producer of Dinosaur 13, Todd Miller, chats with Bill and Wendy about the film that chronicles Sue the T-Rex, who has made her home at Chicago’s Field Museum. … […]