Chicago Tribune advice columnist Amy Dickinson comes into the studio to talk with Bob and Marianne a bit about her experiences in the 10 years she has been writing this column for the Tribune and has also just printed a book of some of her best pieces throughout the years titled Ask Amy: Advice for Better Living.
Ask Amy Dickinson
- 65446No CommentsAsk+Amy+Dickinson2014-03-18+20%3A17%3A36brianjoneswgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D65446
- Housing Guru David Hochberg is more like a “Life Guru” August 22, 2014David Hochberg is back in studio with Bob and Marianne, and he’s pulling no punches. Find out how you can improve your credit score, lower your interest rates and possibly move out of your mom’s basement. (Or Mom, you … […]
- “Cheap Eater” Kevin Pang’s top five junk foods at Six Flags Great America August 22, 2014The Chicago Tribune’s Cheap Eater, Kevin Pang, is so dedicated to his career, he’s willing to risk his health. Find out his favorite fast foods and what medication he’s on. … […]
- Walter Jacobson dissects his night with Karen Lewis August 22, 2014Will Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis run for mayor of Chicago? Walter Jacobson has his suspicions. He hosted the first stop in her “Conversations with Karen” tour, and he stopped by the studio to play some of her remarks.… […]
- Joanne Greene teaches Marianne about fall planting August 21, 2014The end of summer doesn’t mean you have to abandon your garden. Joanne Green of On the Ledge Landscaping talks about beautiful plants that can survive the chill. … […]
- Paul Green: Ferguson, Jim Foley and Karen Lewis August 21, 2014It’s time for another edition of Paul and the Politicians. This time he talks about the violence in Iraq, the possible run for mayor by Karen Lewis and why the riots in Ferguson make no sense to him. … […]