Bob and Marianne have a shortened show this week due to a Cubs spring training game, but that doesn’t stop them from having an action packed show. Harry Caray makes a special visit from above for his 100th birthday, Lt. David Haynes gives us a break down Pompeii, and The Bannos Brothers are back to give you some food advice for Mardi Gras.
Sirott and Murciano Full 02/28/2014
- 62547No CommentsSirott+and+Murciano+Full+02%2F28%2F20142014-02-28+20%3A12%3A13brianjoneswgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D62547
- Sirott and Murciano Full Show 7/31/14 July 31, 2014It’s a short show for Bob and Marianne, but they celebrate their first anniversary in the midday slot on WGN. Then they go over listener feedback before today’s Cubs game. … […]
- Sirott and Murciano celebrate one year on WGN middays July 31, 2014It’s the first anniversary of Bob Sirott and Marianne Murciano moving to the 12-3 p.m. shift at WGN. Chief of Staff Kristin Decker put together a few highlights to celebrate. … […]
- Sirott and Murciano Full Show – 7/30/14 July 31, 2014Bob and Marianne welcome Paul Green for Paul and the Politicians, Dr. Aileen Marty from Florida International University explains the Ebola outbreak before heading to West Africa, and Ald. Brendan Reilly breaks down the busy and contentious city council meeting.… […]
- Walter’s Perspective: Red-light cameras and record political spending July 29, 2014The red-light camera problems have captured everybody’s attention. People are angry, and Rahm Emanuel has been ducking questions. Walter Jacobson joins Bob and Marianne to discuss who’s to blame and how those who’ve been wrongly ticketed will get their money … […]
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Dec’s weekend with Michelle Obama and Steven Tyler July 29, 2014No one knows the Chicago social scene like Billy Dec. The CEO and founder of Rockit Ranch Productions, which owns Rockit Bar & Grill, Sunda, Rockit Burger Bar, Underground, ¡AY CHIWOWA! and Bottlefork, joins Bob and Marianne to talk about … […]