Jason Walder and Karen Hirsch with Dr. Bob Lebovics discuss the death of Harold Ramis and the condition that afflicted him, vasculitis.
- 623611 CommentUnderstanding+Vasculitis2014-02-27+22%3A11%3A21Stephanie+Menendezhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D62361
- Comedian Brian McCann August 29, 2014Comedian Brian McCann join Bill and Wendy in studio to talk about his Chicago roots, his experiences as a writer on the Tonight Show, Conan O’Brien, and the Emmy Awards. … […]
- TV Time with Lori Rackl: Netflix & Fall’s Debuts August 29, 2014Bill and Wendy talk with the Sun-Times TV critic Lori Rackl about Netflix’s recent buy – NBC’s Blacklist, some of fall’s most anticipated debuts – Gotham, and another new creation from Grey’s Anatomy and Scandal mastermind Shonda Rhimes. … […]
- Bill and Wendy Full Show 8/28/14 August 29, 2014Bill and Wendy talk UFOs, fighting ghosts with Ghostbuster Ernie Hudson, Dean’s weekly movie reviews, the annual Chicago Jazz Fest, and Bill’s weekly allowance. … […]
- Ernie Hudson & Ghostbusters’ 30th August 29, 2014Bill and Wendy talk to Ghostbuster Ernie Hudson about the movie’s 30th anniversary and the great new additions fans can find in the new Blu-Ray box set of the classic film. … […]
- Roger Marsh on Illinois UFOs August 29, 2014Bill and Wendy talk about a recent UFO sighting in Illinois with Roger Marsh, the communication director of MUFON, and what exactly are those flying white dots you see flying at you? … […]