Famed Hollywood photographer, Peter Sorel, discusses his work that will be featured in a new exhibit opening today at Hilton Asmus Contemporary in River North.
Peter Sorel: Hollywood to Chicago
- 61128No CommentsPeter+Sorel%3A+Hollywood+to+Chicago2014-02-20+22%3A57%3A20Stephanie+Menendezhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D61128
- Bill and Wendy Full Show 8/28/14 August 29, 2014Bill and Wendy talk UFOs, fighting ghosts with Ghostbuster Ernie Hudson, Dean’s weekly movie reviews, the annual Chicago Jazz Fest, and Bill’s weekly allowance. … […]
- Ernie Hudson & Ghostbusters’ 30th August 29, 2014Bill and Wendy talk to Ghostbuster Ernie Hudson about the movie’s 30th anniversary and the great new additions fans can find in the new Blu-Ray box set of the classic film. … […]
- Roger Marsh on Illinois UFOs August 29, 2014Bill and Wendy talk about a recent UFO sighting in Illinois with Roger Marsh, the communication director of MUFON, and what exactly are those flying white dots you see flying at you? … […]
- Flavor HD: Gluten Free Cookies Are Yummy! August 28, 2014Hannah and Dane explain what exactly gluten-free means and they introduce Bill and Wendy to some delicious gluten-free cookies. They also celebrate National Banana Lovers Day. … […]
- Jackie Robinson West’s Darold Butler August 28, 2014The Jackie Robinson West Little League US Champions are back in sweet home Chicago and their manager, Darold Butler, swings by the Bill and Wendy Show to chat about his inspirational team of extraordinary kids. … […]