Kristen Smith has been charged with federal kidnapping in the case of the missing newborn Kayden Powell, who was abducted from his home and found safe the next day.
Woman charged in kidnapping of Wisconsin newborn
- 58676No CommentsWoman+charged+in+kidnapping+of+Wisconsin+newborn2014-02-08+06%3A27%3A11Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dwoman-charged-in-kidnapping-of-wisconsin-newborn
- James Foley beheading video is authentic: National Security Council August 20, 2014United States security officials believe the Islamic State video purporting to show the beheading of American journalist James Foley is authentic. […]
- Last four hostages, including 2 kids, released in Harvey August 20, 2014A SWAT team stormed a Harvey home this morning, rescuing two women and two children and arresting two suspects in a dramatic end to a nearly 21-hour standoff, authorities said. […]
- New cloud-based TV service launching in Chicago August 20, 2014A new cloud-based TV service is launching in Chicago Wednesday enabling local cable subscribers to watch their full channel lineups live online, from any location. […]
- Macy's to pay $650,000 to resolve 'shop-and-frisk' probe August 20, 2014Macy's Inc has agreed to pay $650,000 to New York's attorney general and install a monitor to resolve allegations that its security personnel targeted minority shoppers. […]
- Man, 21, fatally shot by police on Far South Side August 20, 2014A man on a bike was fatally shot by police on the Far South Side after he aimed a gun at officers, authorities said. […]