Kristen Smith has been charged with federal kidnapping in the case of the missing newborn Kayden Powell, who was abducted from his home and found safe the next day.
Woman charged in kidnapping of Wisconsin newborn
- 58676No CommentsWoman+charged+in+kidnapping+of+Wisconsin+newborn2014-02-08+06%3A27%3A11Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dwoman-charged-in-kidnapping-of-wisconsin-newborn
- Man gets 38 years for Crystal Lake knife attack July 25, 2014The man who viciously attacked his ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend with a knife was sentenced to 38 years today. […]
- Prosecutors: Teen charged in killing of girl wanted revenge July 25, 2014The teen charged with killing 11-year-old Shamiya Adams was looking to retaliate for the earlier beating of a friend and opened fire on a group of boys even though his friend said his attackers were not in the group, prosecutors said. […]
- Boy, 9, saved by Arlington Heights woman released from hospital July 25, 2014A 9-year-old boy was released from the hospital Friday after being saved while drowning by an Arlington Heights woman who perished in the process. […]
- Woodstock chef wins 'Hell's Kitchen' competition July 25, 2014Chef Scott Commings was declared the winner of "Hell's Kitchen," a victory that brought a $250,000-a-year job at Gordon Ramsay's Las Vegas pub. […]
- O'Hare worker charged with stealing from military footlockers July 25, 2014A 41-year-old O'Hare International Airport worker from Sauk Village was charged with stealing from footlockers belonging to members of the military. […]