Dr. Laura Berman, sex therapist and educator, chats with Bob and Marianne about forcing your children to kiss relatives and people not having as much sex as they say they are.
Love Lab: Dr. Laura Berman
- 56358No CommentsLove+Lab%3A+Dr.+Laura+Berman2014-01-28+22%3A23%3A24esecviarhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D56358
- Sirott and Murciano Full Show 08/01/14 August 1, 2014It’s Friday, and we’ve got a full show. Lt. David Haynes reviews the film Lucy and describes the Log Cabin Inn in Des Plaines. Dennis Rodkin analyzes the decreased number of new home sales. George Bannos talks about the restaurant … […]
- Sirott and Murciano Full Show 7/31/14 July 31, 2014It’s a short show for Bob and Marianne, but they celebrate their first anniversary in the midday slot on WGN. Then they go over listener feedback before today’s Cubs game. … […]
- Sirott and Murciano celebrate one year on WGN middays July 31, 2014It’s the first anniversary of Bob Sirott and Marianne Murciano moving to the 12-3 p.m. shift at WGN. Chief of Staff Kristin Decker put together a few highlights to celebrate. … […]
- Sirott and Murciano Full Show – 7/30/14 July 31, 2014Bob and Marianne welcome Paul Green for Paul and the Politicians, Dr. Aileen Marty from Florida International University explains the Ebola outbreak before heading to West Africa, and Ald. Brendan Reilly breaks down the busy and contentious city council meeting.… […]
- Walter’s Perspective: Red-light cameras and record political spending July 29, 2014The red-light camera problems have captured everybody’s attention. People are angry, and Rahm Emanuel has been ducking questions. Walter Jacobson joins Bob and Marianne to discuss who’s to blame and how those who’ve been wrongly ticketed will get their money … […]