Jason Parks, of Baseball Prospectus, has ranked his top 101 prospects in Major League Baseball. Parks reveals which Cubs prospects are on the list, the two prospects in their farm system he can’t wait to see playing in the big leagues, where the White Sox system stands after an active off-season and more.
Cubs system LOADED: National Writer
- 56269No CommentsCubs+system+LOADED%3A+National+Writer2014-01-28+02%3A53%3A17Kyle+Radahttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D56269
- Cubs Game Day: Last of lefties July 31, 2014Rick Renteria was mildly surprised to learn Thursday that the Chicago Cubs will face only one left-handed starter when they travel to Los Angeles to play the Dodgers this weekend. […]
- Business as usual for Bonifacio, Cubs July 31, 2014Emilio Bonifacio arrived at his locker Thursday morning and sported Chicago Cubs shorts with the 3 p.m. non-waiver trading deadline approaching. […]
- Cardinals get Lackey from Red Sox July 31, 2014The St. Louis Cardinals landed another middle-of-the-rotation veteran Thursday, acquiring John Lackey from the Boston Red Sox in exchange for starting pitcher Joe Kelly and Allen Craig, who can play first base and the corner outfield positions. […]
- Is this finally E-J Day for Cubs? July 31, 2014Here's the rule: If Edwin Jackson is still a Cub after the non-waiver trade deadline, then the Cubs can't promote any of their top prospectsSteve Rosenbloom: Show of hands: Do you love and hate Theo Epstein because of Edwin Jackson? […]
- Cubs' Future Five report: Baez, Soler, Almora hit HRs July 31, 2014A look at how the Cubs' "Future Five" prospects are faring in the minor leagues: […]