The story about a crying baby at high-end restaurant Alinea rocked social media this week. Steve proposes “checking” the children, but Erin McElroy has ideas of her own: Keep the kids in places with easy exits and ample bread sticks.
WGN-TV’s Erin McElroy talks about babies in restaurants and bread sticks in bed
- 54092No CommentsWGN-TV%27s+Erin+McElroy+talks+about+babies+in+restaurants+and+bread+sticks+in+bed2014-01-16+23%3A35%3A34rwoodallwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D54092
- Steve Cochran Show 9/2/14 Part One September 2, 2014It’s anniversary time! We are celebrating the first year of what Steve and Johnnie called “Steve Cochran 2.0″ yesterday. Andrea Darlas and crew kick off the show by talking about the big news over the weekend, but mainly this podcast … […]
- Steve Cochran Share-A-Show with Dan Finnegan August 29, 2014The morning show was honored to welcome Dan Finnegan and his dog Chicago for their Share-A-Show. Dan took part in the newscast talking about Denny’s, and shared some thoughts on fire safety. … […]
- Red Light Camera’s in Chicago: A C-Team Investigation August 29, 2014John DaCosse, C-Team Reporter for the Steve Cochran Show, delivered an investigation on the red light camera’s in a way that only the C-Team could deliver. … […]
- Steve Cochran Show 8/29/14 Hour Five August 29, 2014In the final hour of the Steve Cochran Show, the morning show’s London Corespondent Paul Coyte checked in with things to do in London. John DaCosse delivered a C-Team Report on the Red Light Camera Scandal, and then the show … […]
- Best things to do in London: Presented by Paul Coyte August 29, 2014Paul Coyte checked in from London and provided some great ideas on what to do in London. He also reiterated the best way to prepare tea… something we were all wondering. … […]