The story about a crying baby at high-end restaurant Alinea rocked social media this week. Steve proposes “checking” the children, but Erin McElroy has ideas of her own: Keep the kids in places with easy exits and ample bread sticks.
WGN-TV’s Erin McElroy talks about babies in restaurants and bread sticks in bed
- 54092No CommentsWGN-TV%27s+Erin+McElroy+talks+about+babies+in+restaurants+and+bread+sticks+in+bed2014-01-16+23%3A35%3A34rwoodallwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D54092
- Steve Cochran Show 8/27/14 Hour One August 27, 2014In the first hour of the Steve Cochran Show today, secrets were revealed. After that, Orion Samuelson checked in from the Farm Progress Show… or at least as close to it as Orion could get. Steve Bernas from the Better … […]
- Steve Cochran Show 8/26/14 Hour Five August 26, 2014In the final hour of the program today, Steve and the rest of the morning show was joined by a Mayor that is recovering from West Nile Virus. After that they discussed ways to save MPG before they were out … […]
- Steve Cochran Show 8/26/14 Hour Four August 26, 2014In the fourth hour of the Steve Cochran Show, Dean Richards provided a recap of the Emmy’s and other entertainment news. After that, Beth Fenner from Chicago Magazine joined the program to discuss the magazine’s latest issue. … […]
- Steve Cochran Show 8/26/14 Hour Three August 26, 2014The third hour of the program was highlighted by CNET Senior Editor Dan Ackerman joining the show to talk about back-to-school technology. This caused the crew to head down memory lane to discuss what they had when they went back … […]
- Back to School Technology August 26, 2014Dan Ackerman, Senior Editor with CNET, joined the show to discuss what your kids need, and what they don’t need, as they head back to school. Spoiler Alert: They’ll want more than they actually need. … […]