As many as 40 million Target shoppers who hit stores in the three weeks after Thanksgiving had their credit and debit card information stolen.
Target officials confirm 40 million credit cards compromised
- 50233No CommentsTarget+officials+confirm+40+million+credit+cards+compromised2013-12-19+17%3A32%3A56Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dtarget-officials-confirm-40-million-credit-cards-compromised
- Israeli air strike kills 3 Hamas commanders in Gaza August 21, 2014Israel killed three senior Hamas commanders in an air strike on the Gaza Strip on Thursday, the clearest signal yet that Israel is intent on eliminating the group's military leadership after a failed attempt on the life of its top commander this week. […]
- Calm largely holds in Ferguson after grand jury opens shooting investigation August 21, 2014Small crowds staged largely peaceful protests late on Wednesday over the fatal shooting of a black teenager by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri, the calmest night since riots erupted over the racially charged killing. […]
- Doctor treated with experimental Ebola drug to be released from Atlanta hospital August 21, 2014An American doctor who contracted Ebola treating victims of the deadly virus in Liberia has recovered and will be discharged on Thursday by the U.S. hospital that treated him with an experimental drug, his charity said. […]
- Jackie Robinson West to face Pennsylvania in U.S. semis August 21, 2014Not even Mo'ne Davis could stop the hard-hitting bunch from Nevada, although the team from Pennsylvania held their own for most of the night. […]
- Former Groupon CEO sells West Town condo August 21, 2014The condo, which Andrew Mason sold for $1.15 million, was his final real estate tie to Chicago.The condo, which Andrew Mason sold for $1.15 million, was his final real estate tie to Chicago. […]