Tommy Edwards, Chicago radio personality for WLS and WJMK, talks about his work with the late Larry Lujack.
Remembering Larry Lujack: Tommy Edwards
Remembering Larry Lujack
Whether you knew him as “Uncle Lar” or “Superjock,” or listened to him on WCFL or WLS, chances are if you grew up in Chicago, at some point you listened to the unmistakable voice of Larry Lujack. That voice has been silenced at age 73.
- Share Story
- Business Lunch 7/22: Bill Geiger on retirement savings July 24, 2014With more than 30 years of financial planning experience, Bill is a nationally recognized radio host, best-selling author, trained economist, financial planner and personal wealth coach. He joins Bob and Marianne for his weekly segment on investing for retirement. It’s … […]
- Sirott Murciano Full Show 07-24: News series Manhattan, Bears training camp, Cheap Eater Kevin Pang and what Beyonce ate for dinner July 24, 2014… […]
- Sirott and Murciano Celebrity Report: Beyonce and Jay Z at Chicago Cut Steakhouse July 24, 2014You probably have heard about Beyonce and Jay Z at Chicago Cut Steakhouse last night, but you haven’t heard the full story until you hear restaurant co-owner David Flom describe the food, the attire and where baby Blue Ivy sat.… […]
- Manhattan creator Sam Shaw talks about the series premiere this weekend July 24, 2014MANHATTAN is a one-hour drama set against the backdrop of the greatest race against time in the history of science: the mission to build the world’s first atomic bomb. Show creator Sam Shaw joins Bob and Marianne to talk about … […]
- Sirott Murciano Full Show 07-23-14: Politics with Paul, Five Best Bites with Jeff Ruby and Housing with Dennis Rodkin July 23, 2014Bob and Marianne start the show with the latest edition of Politics with Paul. Then they talk about the five best bites of the year when food critic Jeff Ruby comes to the studio. Dennis Rodkin of Crain’s discusses the … […]