NU Athletic Director Dr. Jim Phillips enters the discussion on Fitz’s honesty at Halas Hall today, how well recruiting has gone and his role in the process. Dave Revsine then called in to talk which B1G Hoops’ teams could make the Final Four, what kind of a progression he’s seen of the Wildcats now that Chris Collins is coaching them, how different recruiting is for Collins at NU as opposed to Duke and more.
- 50124No CommentsWildcat+Insider2013-12-19+03%3A19%3A53Kyle+Radahttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D50124
- NU's Sobolewski avoiding crowd noise January 16, 2014Dave Sobolewski was already having a rough season when Northwestern began its Jan. 11 practice. […]
- Northwestern's shooting woes persist January 16, 2014Though No. 4 Michigan State came in short-handed, Wildcats couldn't take advantage in 54-40 loss The scheduling gods did Northwestern a solid. […]
- Northwestern's size matters against Illinois January 13, 2014A bigger starting lineup resulted in a big win for Northwestern. […]
- Loss at NU leaves Illinois 'angry, disappointed' January 13, 2014Illini follow defeat at Wisconsin with even worse shooting performanceIllinois coach John Groce had repeated himself all week that the Illini could not afford a hangover after losing Wednesday at Wisconsin. […]
- Illinois moving on after big loss at Wisconsin January 12, 2014Confident Illini believe they can right defensive wrongs at struggling Northwestern and get back on track in Big TenWhether it's beating the No. 1 team in the country as Illinois did last season against Indiana or losing to the No. 4 team in the nation as it did Wednesday night at Wisconsin, coach John Groce expects his Illini to respond in the same man […]