Mr. Fix-it, Lou Manfredini, is on with Steve and takes questions live from listeners at the Ivy in Wheaton! He answers questions about dishwasher plumbing and takes a question from a long time fan on how to best power her husband’s model railroad.
Lou: How to Power Epic Model Railroads
- 493931 CommentLou%3A+How+to+Power+Epic+Model+Railroads2013-12-14+00%3A31%3A37Powellhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D49393
- WGN Radio-Lolla Tattoo Contest Winners Announced August 1, 2014Steve Cochran announced the winners of the Lollapalooza tattoo contest. Each winner won a pair of three day passes to this weekend’s festival in downtown Chicago! … […]
- 08/01/14 Cochran hour three August 1, 2014In the third hour of the show, Steve announced the Lollapalooza ticket winners, talked to Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy about the city’s violence and Lollapalooza security, and Jodi Cohen from the Tribune stopped by the studio to talk about … […]
- 08/01/14 Cochran hour two August 1, 2014In the second hour of the show Lou Manfredini answered listeners home improvement questions, and Bears beat reporter Adam Hoge joined the show with an update live from training camp. Also, Steve plays Vin Diesel’s rendition of Sam Smith’s “Stay … […]
- Garry McCarthy on city violence and Lollapalooza security August 1, 2014Steve Cochran talked to Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy about the violence on the city’s west and south sides, how the police will handle crowds at Lollapalooza, and the recent workplace shooting in downtown. … […]
- 08/01/14 Cochran hour one August 1, 2014In the first hour of the show, Andrea Darlas covers all the latest news headlines, and talks with Gary Pack from Twin Gardens Farms about their famous Mirai sweet corn. … […]