The crew has a heated debate over the recent CTA alligator incident. Would you call 911 if you saw an alligator on the el? Steve would be surprised if you didn’t.
What Would You Do if You Saw an Alligator on the El?
- 44372No CommentsWhat+Would+You+Do+if+You+Saw+an+Alligator+on+the+El%3F2013-11-13+16%3A51%3A21Powellhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D44372
- Steve Cochran 7/21/14-Hour Five July 22, 2014In the final hour Steve talks to Jessi Tran, winner of a 40 night vacation a la Funjet Vacations after posting a facebook submission video. And it’s another edition “We’re out of time” as Steve covers the stories he missed … […]
- Steve Cochran 7/21/14-Hour Four July 22, 2014In the fourth hour of the show, Steve gets an entertainment news update from Dean Richards, and Randi Belisomo is back on to talk about the 11-year-old girl who was shot and killed by a stray bullet on the city’s … […]
- Steve Cochran 7/21/14-Hour Three July 22, 2014In the third hour of the show, WGN-TV’s Randi Belisomo gives Steve an update on the Palestinian rally in downtown Chicago over the weekend. And Josh Lederman with the Associated Press gives us an update on MH-17. … […]
- Steve Cochran 7/21/14-Hour Two July 22, 2014In the second hour of the show Steve talks to Michael O’Hanlon from the Brookings Institution about the conflict in Israel, and MH-17. Also, Dr. Kevin Most joins Steve to discuss medical marijuana. … […]
- Steve Cochran 7/21/14-Hour One July 22, 2014In the first hour of the show, Andrea gives you all the overnight news, and Steve joins the crew at the end of the hour! … […]