Former WGN newsman Lyle Dean chats with Bob and Marianne about a new Lupus therapy, the male-female health difference, and how much attention should be given to children.
Health News You Can Use with Lyle Dean
- 44199No CommentsHealth+News+You+Can+Use+with+Lyle+Dean2013-11-12+21%3A51%3A36esecviarhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D44199
- Love Lab: Can Sleeping apart be good for your relationship? August 28, 2014Author Jennifer Adams says sleeping apart can help a couple keep from falling apart. Bob and Marianne aren’t convinced. Listen to them dissect the top five reasons for separate beds. … […]
- Paul Green: Does Hillary need to distance herself from Obama? August 28, 2014It’s Politics with Paul. Prof. Paul Green talks about the need for Hillary Clinton to differentiate herself from President Obama. He addresses the uneasy peace in the Middle East and what Bob and Marianne should say when Karen Lewis joins … […]
- Food Babe: Starbucks needs to offer organic milk August 27, 2014Vani Hari started FoodBabe.com in April 2011 to spread information about what is really in the American food supply. Since then she has inspired changes at restaurants and chains ranging from Chick-fil-A to Subway to Chipotle. She tells Bob and … […]
- Sirott and Murciano Full Show 08/27/14: Paul Green, David Hochberg, the Food Babe and Brad Thor August 27, 2014… […]
- Bestselling author Brad Thor on national security versus personal privacy August 27, 2014Brad Thor is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Act Of War, Hidden Order, Black List and many other thrillers. He joins Bob and Marianne to talk about the books and why they’re “faction”” rather than fiction. … […]