Bill and Wendy talk about new foods coming out in 2014 that will make you fat and they chat about their love of brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts.
Bill and Wendy Bond Over Pop-tarts
- 43488No CommentsBill+and+Wendy+Bond+Over+Pop-tarts2013-11-08+21%3A32%3A33doryvazquezwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D43488
- Methtacular! August 23, 2014Steven Strafford, writer and performer, of “Methtacular!” which chronicles his story of survival in the underground world of Chicago’s crystal meth scene. Methtacular! plays August 21 – September 28, 2014 at Theater Wit, 1229 W. Belmont Ave. in Chicago. Tickets … […]
- Flavor HD: What’s Better Than BBQ? August 22, 2014Dane, with guest Brady Lowe of Cochon 555, discusses the new and amazing Heritage BBQ event happening Labor Day. And, Food Network star, Alex Guarnaschelli, chats about the upcoming Food Network event at Ravinia. … […]
- 08/19/14 Bill and Wendy Full Show August 22, 2014It’s Tech Tuesdays with Bridget Carey, a revealing chat with Stan Lee, and an interview with a fellow radio host who live tweeted his vasectomy on this edition of the Bill and Wendy Show. … […]
- Dinosaur 13 August 22, 2014Director and producer of Dinosaur 13, Todd Miller, chats with Bill and Wendy about the film that chronicles Sue the T-Rex, who has made her home at Chicago’s Field Museum. … […]
- John Hargrove: Why I Left SeaWorld August 22, 2014John Hargrove, a former senior killer whale trainer for 14 years, left SeaWorld in August of 2012 after witnessing his employer blatantly lie about the danger the massive mammals pose to people in captivity. He shares his story with Bill … […]