Tracy Schmidt of Crain’s Social Media Group talks with Bob and Marianne about how, when, and why to use Twitter and other social media services.
To Tweet or not to Tweet
- 43170No CommentsTo+Tweet+or+not+to+Tweet2013-11-06+23%3A11%3A12esecviarhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D43170
- Sirott and Murciano Full Show – 7/30/14 July 31, 2014Bob and Marianne welcome Paul Green for Paul and the Politicians, Dr. Aileen Marty from Florida International University explains the Ebola outbreak before heading to West Africa, and Ald. Brendan Reilly breaks down the busy and contentious city council meeting.… […]
- Walter’s Perspective: Red-light cameras and record political spending July 29, 2014The red-light camera problems have captured everybody’s attention. People are angry, and Rahm Emanuel has been ducking questions. Walter Jacobson joins Bob and Marianne to discuss who’s to blame and how those who’ve been wrongly ticketed will get their money … […]
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Dec’s weekend with Michelle Obama and Steven Tyler July 29, 2014No one knows the Chicago social scene like Billy Dec. The CEO and founder of Rockit Ranch Productions, which owns Rockit Bar & Grill, Sunda, Rockit Burger Bar, Underground, ¡AY CHIWOWA! and Bottlefork, joins Bob and Marianne to talk about … […]
- Business Lunch 7/29/14: the devastating effects of the recession July 29, 2014Bill Geiger is in studio with Bob Sirott and Marianne Murciano. He says two million people in Chicago are approaching retirement, and most Americans lost up to 50 percent of their wealth after 2007. … […]
- Sirott and Murciano Full Show – 7/29/14 July 29, 2014It’s a busy day for Bob and Marianne. They get advice from Bill Geiger of Geiger Wealth Management. Chicago restaurateur Billy Dec talks about his weekend with Michelle Obama and Steven Tyler. Lyle Dean has Health News You Can Use, … […]