Blackhawks bruiser Brandon Bollig calls in to talk about his experience with the Wounded Warriors at Walter Reed Medical Center, what it was like getting the autographs of soldiers and how great of an experience it was being at the White House when the team was honored by President Barack Obama.
- 43007No CommentsBrandon+Bollig2013-11-06+03%3A12%3A46Kyle+Radahttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D43007
- JRW at Wrigley Field September 1, 2014[…]
- Bears' starting safety decision 'wait and see' as opener nears September 1, 2014Chicago Bears coach Marc Trestman was asked after Monday morning’s practice at Halas Hall whether he had settled on his starting safeties for Sunday’s season opener against the Bills. Yet the “wait and see” response Trestman offered was likely not what fans were eager to... […]
- Cubs Game Day: Soler time September 1, 2014When Jorge Soler came off the disabled list two months ago, the Chicago Cubs' slugging prospect vowed to President Theo Epstein that this was "his time" to shine. […]
- Cornerback Frey among returning players on Bears' practice squad September 1, 2014The Chicago Bears announced their 10-man practice squad Monday, including seven players who had been with them throughout training camp and the preseason. […]
- Rose struggles in U.S. win over Turkey September 1, 2014Derrick Rose played in back-to-back games for the first time since the ill-fated night he tore his right meniscus last Nov. 22 in Portland, Ore. […]