U. S. Senator for Illinois and stroke survivor Mark Kirk showed the type of recovery that is possible for other stroke survivors by participating in climbing Chicago’s tallest skyscraper. Senator Kirk joined The Steve Cochran Show to discuss his journey along with the Senate’s recent actions.
Senator Kirk Climbs 41 Floors of Willis Tower
- 426321 CommentSenator+Kirk+Climbs+41+Floors+of+Willis+Tower2013-11-04+16%3A14%3A49Powellhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D42632
- Steve Cochran Show Year One Highlights September 2, 2014Here’s all of the highlights from this year that Kevin and Ross took the time to put together. It features Kevin’s Fast Food Reviews, Ted the Steer, Dean Richards inducting people into stupid camp, and more. Tune in tomorrow from … […]
- Steve Cochran Show 9/2/14 Part Three September 2, 2014In the final portion of the Steve Cochran Show one year-extravaganza Steve took some calls from family, friends, and we re-visited Kevin’s Fast Food Reviews along with even more highlights! Thank you listeners for making this first year great! … […]
- Steve Cochran Show 9/2/14 Part Two September 2, 2014In the second of today’s three part show… Spike O’Dell joined the program, there was another montage, and Dan Hampton joined the show to talk about how optimistic he is about the Bears. … […]
- Steve Cochran Show 9/2/14 Part One September 2, 2014It’s anniversary time! We are celebrating the first year of what Steve and Johnnie called “Steve Cochran 2.0″ yesterday. Andrea Darlas and crew kick off the show by talking about the big news over the weekend, but mainly this podcast … […]
- Steve Cochran Share-A-Show with Dan Finnegan August 29, 2014The morning show was honored to welcome Dan Finnegan and his dog Chicago for their Share-A-Show. Dan took part in the newscast talking about Denny’s, and shared some thoughts on fire safety. … […]