Sky5 was live over the scene at Los Angeles International Airport as passengers were being evactuated from Terminal 1 which houses Southwest Airlines. The Los Angeles Fire Department also set up a triage area on a road outside the airport and firefighters could be seen treating an injured person. All video from a live broadcast of KTLA 5 News on Nov. 1, 2013.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian plane expands across SE Asia March 12, 2014The search for a missing Malaysia Airlines jet expanded with authorities no closer to explaining what happened to the plane or the 239 on board. […]
- Continuous coverage of Chicago's latest snow storm March 12, 2014Live coverage of travel conditions, closings and weather reports, plus photos and video from Chicago's latest snow storm. […]
- Volunteers help relocate seized animals March 12, 2014Kane County gets a hand moving horses, goats and more impounded animals after cruelty charges More than 100 volunteers turned out Tuesday to move about 90 abused animals to two farms in Kane County after their owner was charged with animal cruelty. […]
- Kustok guilty of killing his wife March 12, 2014Jurors need little time to convict husband in 2010 slaying A jury took less than two hours to find Allan Kustok guilty in the 2010 shooting death of his wife Anita "Jeanie" Kustok. […]
- Bears move fast in free agency to bolster defense March 12, 2014In 1st 2 hours they signed key defensive players and then they released Julius Peppers in salary cap moveBears general manager Phil Emery vowed after last season's disappointing 8-8 finish to build a faster, more dynamic defense. […]