Sky5 was live over the scene at Los Angeles International Airport as passengers were being evactuated from Terminal 1 which houses Southwest Airlines. The Los Angeles Fire Department also set up a triage area on a road outside the airport and firefighters could be seen treating an injured person. All video from a live broadcast of KTLA 5 News on Nov. 1, 2013.
Shooting at LAX
- 42354No CommentsShooting+at+LAX2013-11-01+18%3A41%3A49Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dshooting-at-lax-passengers-evacuated-injured-person-treated
- In India, rice replaces ice in bucket challenge August 29, 2014The famous "ice bucket" challenge is inspiring thousands of Indians to follow suit, but with a twist -- they are replacing ice with rice in a bid to help the country's vast population of poor, hungry people. […]
- Separatists say they will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw August 29, 2014Pro-Moscow rebels fighting in Ukraine said on Friday they would comply with a request from the Kremlin and open up a "humanitarian corridor" to allow the withdrawal of Ukrainian troops they have encircled. […]
- Chemical industry fights for flame retardants August 29, 2014As furniture makers move to phase out toxic, ineffective flame retardants, the chemical industry is waging an aggressive last-ditch campaign to preserve a lucrative market that reaches into virtually every American home. […]
- Chicago wants Harvey's water collections seized August 29, 2014On the edge of Chicago's West Pullman neighborhood, city pipes pump millions of gallons of water a day across the Cal-Sag Channel to the scandal-plagued suburb of Harvey. […]
- 14-year-old sexually assaulted in Park Manor neighborhood August 29, 2014A 14-year-old girl was sexually assaulted in the Park Manor neighborhood Thursday morning, according to police. […]