POLITCO health care reporter Jennider Haberkorn joins The Steve Cochran Show to talk about the Obamacare website dilemma.
Update on Obamacare Website
- 42039No CommentsUpdate+on+Obamacare+Website2013-10-31+14%3A06%3A19Powellhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D42039
- Cochran Show Hour Five 7/24/2014 July 24, 2014In the final hour of the show Steve read’s a list of 25 Deep Fried Things You Should Eat Before You Die. And it’s another edition of We’re Out of Time before the show ends. … […]
- Cochran Show Hour Four 7/24/2014 July 24, 2014In the fourth hour of the show Steve gets an entertainment update from Dean Richards, and the two discuss Weird Al’s album going No. 1, and Beyonce and Jay Z dining in Chicago. Then Steve checks in with another WGN-TV … […]
- Cochran Show Hour Three 7/24/2014 July 24, 2014In the third hour of the show Steve talks to the Kid of the Week, Mary Kate Baughman. Baughman won a Gold Medal in the 2014 National History Day competition. Then Steve talks to Jeff Katz, the mayor of Cooperstown, … […]
- Cochran Show Hour Two 7/24/2014 July 24, 2014In the second hour of the show Steve revisits his interview with Vinny Scarsella, the guy who played in a pickup hockey game and outscored his friend Patrick Kane 7 goals to 5. Steve also talks to Robin Ganzert, President … […]
- Cochran Show Hour One 7/24/2014 July 24, 2014In the first hour of the show the crew discusses producer Kevin’s upcoming visit to Cooperstown, and gets an update on the red light controversy in Chicago. … […]