Eric Zorn talks about barely tolerating Halloween and shares his Halloween rules including: Trick or treating at the same house twice because the candy bars are good is extremely bad form, you must be wearing a costume to trick or treat and, no, you may not have an extra treat for your absent friend or sibling.
Eric Zorn: The Halloween Scrooge
- 42110No CommentsEric+Zorn%3A+The+Halloween+Scrooge2013-10-31+19%3A05%3A35doryvazquezwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D42110
- Lori Rackl: What You Should Watch Now on TV August 1, 2014Lori Rackl discusses new TV series debuting next week: “Top Chef Duels,” a new Kelsey Grammer comedy set in Chicago called “Partners”, “The Knick” on Cinemax and “Outlander” on Starz. And, she also chats about the Sharknado 2 craze and … […]
- Could Ebola spread to the United States? August 1, 2014Kristen Nordlund, spokesperson for CDC, discusses the outbreak of Ebola in West Africa and the chances of the virus spreading to the United States as two Ebola patients are reportedly being transported to Atlanta for treatment. … […]
- Meg Conley: Why You Should Have Sex with Your Husband Every Day August 1, 2014Writer and mother of two Meg Conley joins Bill and Wendy to chat about her experiment of having sex with her husband every day for a month and how it enriched her relationship. … […]
- Can Your Next Selfie Predict When You Will Die? August 1, 2014S. Jay Olshansky, a Professor in the School of Public Health at the University of Illinois at Chicago and a Research Associate at the Center on Aging at the University of Chicago and at the London School of Hygiene and … […]
- Ron Onesti: Southern Rock Reunion August 1, 2014Rock out with the Southern Rock Reunion Tour featuring The Marshall Tucker Band, Molly Hatchett, The Outlaws, and The Artimus Pile Band this Sun, Aug 3rd at Festival Park in Elgin. President and CEO of Onesti Entertainment, Ron Onesti, joins … […]