In the second hour of the show, Steve revisits an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper from earlier in the week, George Lopez joins the show to promote his standup tour, and the featured Kid of the Week is a 10-year-old who devotes most of his time to his non-verbal older sister.
10-31-13 Hour 2
- 42022No Comments10-31-13+Hour+22013-10-31+12%3A42%3A04Powellhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D42022
- Steve Cochran Share-A-Show with Dan Finnegan August 29, 2014The morning show was honored to welcome Dan Finnegan and his dog Chicago for their Share-A-Show. Dan took part in the newscast talking about Denny’s, and shared some thoughts on fire safety. … […]
- Red Light Camera’s in Chicago: A C-Team Investigation August 29, 2014John DaCosse, C-Team Reporter for the Steve Cochran Show, delivered an investigation on the red light camera’s in a way that only the C-Team could deliver. … […]
- Steve Cochran Show 8/29/14 Hour Five August 29, 2014In the final hour of the Steve Cochran Show, the morning show’s London Corespondent Paul Coyte checked in with things to do in London. John DaCosse delivered a C-Team Report on the Red Light Camera Scandal, and then the show … […]
- Best things to do in London: Presented by Paul Coyte August 29, 2014Paul Coyte checked in from London and provided some great ideas on what to do in London. He also reiterated the best way to prepare tea… something we were all wondering. … […]
- Bryan Bickell: His New Daughter wasn’t Named after Steve August 29, 2014The morning show was desperate to hear the Hawks music again during the off-season. Thankfully, Bryan Bickell just had a baby! Steve and crew checked in with the new dad to get an update and to make sure they approved … […]