In the second hour of the show, Steve revisits an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper from earlier in the week, George Lopez joins the show to promote his standup tour, and the featured Kid of the Week is a 10-year-old who devotes most of his time to his non-verbal older sister.
10-31-13 Hour 2
- 42022No Comments10-31-13+Hour+22013-10-31+12%3A42%3A04Powellhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D42022
- Kroc Center Chicago: Meet the Alexander Family August 28, 2014The Alexanders are an inspiring family that has been helped by the Kroc Center. Check out this podcast to hear their story and how many of the Alexander Children are awesome at acting. … […]
- Steve Cochran Kid of The Week: Jack Rosenthal Just Wants to Help August 28, 2014The morning show met Jack Rosenthal and his mom Colleen in Washington, Illinois and we knew he would have to be our Kid of the Week. He raised $500 for the people of Washington… which is a very lot. … […]
- Brad and Angelina Married: Featuring Brad Garrett? August 28, 2014Dean Richards delivered his daily entertainment report with the news that Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie got married. As usual… things didn’t quite stay focused on the entertainment news. … […]
- Kroc Center Chicago: Majors Dave & Darlene Harvey August 28, 2014Salvation Army Majors Dave and Darlene Harvey joined the show to discuss how their organization is connected to the Kroc Center and what it does for the community. … […]
- Kroc Center Chicago: Cedric Banks August 28, 2014Cedric Banks is the director of operations at the Kroc Center. He described the center as a “one stop shop” for families and he is exactly right! … […]