Carlos Tortolero, president & CEO National Museum of Mexican Art chats about the Day of the Dead traditions. Joining him are the members of the Sones de México Ensemble, Chicago’s premier Mexican folk music group which will play at the National Museum’s Day of the Dead Ball Saturday night, Nov 2nd.
Day of the Dead
- 417241 CommentDay+of+the+Dead2013-10-29+19%3A21%3A31doryvazquezwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D41724
- Your Next Selfie Can Predict When You Will Die August 1, 2014S. Jay Olshansky, a Professor in the School of Public Health at the University of Illinois at Chicago and a Research Associate at the Center on Aging at the University of Chicago and at the London School of Hygiene and … […]
- Ron Onesti: Southern Rock Reunion August 1, 2014Rock out with the Southern Rock Reunion Tour featuring The Marshall Tucker Band, Molly Hatchett, The Outlaws, and The Artimus Pile Band this Sun, Aug 3rd at Festival Park in Elgin. President and CEO of Onesti Entertainment, Ron Onesti, joins … […]
- Dr. Charles Hebert: Why Workplace Violence Occurs July 31, 2014A recently demoted worker at ArrowStream shot and critically injured the CEO of his company and then took his own life. Dr. Charles Hebert, psychiatrist, Rush University Medical Center, shares his psychological expertise on workplace violence. … […]
- Dean Richards: Why You Should Watch Sharknado 2 July 31, 2014Dean Richards reviews Sharknado 2, Guardians of the Galaxy and Get On Up. … […]
- Flavor HD: Say Cheesecake! July 31, 2014Lollapalooza is almost here! Want to know the lineup for this year’s best eats at Lolla? Listen as Flavor HD’s Hannah and Dane dish about the yummiest music fest treats! And, since it’s National Cheesecake Day, Hannah and Dane share … […]