Scammers have recently been using the Obamacare website malfunction as a way to steal money from unsuspecting people. Better Business Bureau Chief Steve Bernas visited the Allstate Showcase Studio to give some insight along with advises to not willingly give away information.
BBB: People Using Obamacare to Scam Money
- 408951 CommentBBB%3A+People+Using+Obamacare+to+Scam+Money2013-10-24+13%3A10%3A10Powellhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D40895
- Terrorism expert Micah Halpern on conflict in Gaza July 30, 2014Terrorism expert Micah Halpern joined Steve Cochran to discuss the current state of Gaza, and the importance of Palestine stepping in to stop Hamas. … […]
- Dean Richards reviews Steve Cochran’s behind-the-scenes video July 30, 2014In the fourth hour Steve talked to Dean Richards about Justin Bieber’s altercation with Orlando Bloom, and Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga teaming up for a jazz album. And Dean gives his review of the Cochran Show behind-the-scenes video, directed … […]
- Laura Caldwell: author of The Dog Park July 30, 2014Steve talked to author Laura Caldwell about her latest book, The Dog Park, and the upcoming book launch on Thursday, July 31st at Dog-A-Holics. Visit her homepage at lauracaldwell.com for more information. … […]
- Your legal issues with Karen Conti July 30, 2014Steve talks with WGN’s legal expert Karen Conti about the red light scandal in Chicago, and other legal issues around the country. … […]
- Warren G. Harding’s steamy love letters: read by Steve Cochran July 30, 2014Warren G. Harding’s steamy love letters recently went viral, and Steve Cochran delivers them with some sexy, erotic music as a background. … […]