Tribune columnist David Haugh talks about why he thinks the Bears should refrain from signing Jay Cutler to a long-term deal, and instead use the one-year franchise tag on him. He then details how the team should rebuild the defense in the offseason.
Should the Bears extend Cutler?
- 40819No CommentsShould+the+Bears+extend+Cutler%3F2013-10-24+01%3A03%3A23Kyle+Radahttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D40819
- Eddie Olczyk December 5, 2013Edzo joins the DK Show and talks about why it can be tough to play at home after a long road trip, Andrew Shaw sticking up for his teammates and Kap proposes a contest to decide whether he or Eddie … […]
- Pat Hughes December 5, 2013Cubs radio voice Pat Hughes talks about how long it takes to build chemistry with a radio partner, his all-time favorite baseball broadcasters and shares fun stories about Harry Caray and Ron Santo as part of his Baseball Voices CD … […]
- Cubs new first base coach Eric Hinske December 5, 2013Former big leaguer and new Cubs first base coach Eric Hinske joins the DK Show and talks about how he is glad to be back on the field, the importance of team chemistry, his multitude of tattoos and more. … […]
- Rick Morrissey on the Bears December 3, 2013CSN’s very own Rick Morrissey talks to Kap and Carm about the debacle in the Metrodome, what will be done with Jay Cutler in the off-season, and the rookie mistake Jon Bostic made. … […]
- Is Ohio State a true championship contender? December 3, 2013Drew Sharp of the Detroit Free Press joins the show to talk about his recent ranking of the Ohio State Buckeyes and the flack coming from it, who should make the title game over an unbeaten Ohio State team, and … […]