Cathy Bunger of Fantasy Costumes tells us what we can expect to see at Halloween this year.
Cathy Bunger of Fantasy Costumes
- 39599No CommentsCathy+Bunger+of+Fantasy+Costumes2013-10-15+21%3A35%3A10mull1schttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D39599
- Policing the Movies with Lt. David Haynes: If I Stay August 29, 2014Lt. David Haynes has a review of “If I Stay,” which targets young adults but also entertained our boy in blue. He has review of the Firewater Saloon in Edison Park, and he asks for help finding South Side hotdogs.… […]
- Bannos Brothers review food from Weber Grill Restaurant August 29, 2014It’s a good day when George Bannos stops by with news about Chicago’s eating scene. It’s an even better day when we get food in studio. And we’re talking a lot of food. … […]
- Donny Osmond remembers his last phone call with Michael Jackson August 29, 2014When Donny Osmond is on the show, it’s always entertaining. Today was no exception. He talks about singing with his sister, stealing a famous costume and talking to a distraught Michael Jackson. Oh. And horseback riding. … […]
- Len Kasper: Believe in Baez August 29, 2014Len Kasper joins the show with a quick look at the Cubs. He says the hype about Javi Baez is real, and we should expect lots of highs and lows. … […]
- 08/29/14 Full Show: Karen Lewis, Donny Osmond and more August 29, 2014We have Lt. David Haynes policing the movies, CTU President Karen Lewis, the Bannos Brothers, Donny Osmond and Len Kasper. Whew! … […]