Danny Ecker of Crain’s Chicago Business talks about the Cubs decision not to raise ticket prices for next season, the new promotions they are putting into place and the problem of poorly attended day games at Wrigley.
Danny Ecker on the Cubs’ static ticket prices
- 39449No CommentsDanny+Ecker+on+the+Cubs%27+static+ticket+prices2013-10-15+02%3A58%3A00Kyle+Radahttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D39449
- Struggles deepen for Cubs' Jackson July 30, 2014While Chicago Cubs backup catcher John Baker was fist-pumping his way back to the dugout after recording the first – and likely only – victory of his major league pitching career, starter Edwin Jackson was sitting back in the clubhouse amazed that he let his club get into this mess. […]
- Cubs win longest game in team history July 30, 2014This wasn’t your traditional beer shower that the Chicago Cubs’ players performed early Wednesday morning to commemorate the first major league victory for backup catcher John Baker. […]
- Photos: Cubs 4, Rockies 3 (16 inn.) July 30, 2014[…]
- Cubs anticipate lots of trade action Wednesday July 30, 2014GM Jed Hoyer believes contenders really will get serious then, and he has several players available for right priceDespite trading two of their biggest assets nearly four weeks ago, The Cubs aren't done with Thursday's 3 p.m. trade deadline approaching. […]
- Dodgers announce Vin Scully will return for his 66th season July 30, 2014In this crazy week, when trade rumors are amplified and dissected with every passing second, the Dodgers commanded the attention of their fans Tuesday with two words: "BREAKING NEWS." […]