Are flesh eating drugs are the new “thing?” This new drug called “Krokodil” is being passed around which is being labeled as meth, but eats the flesh of its consumer making them get reptilian-like skin. Then Garry talks about how some e-cigarette users are using liquid marijuana to smoke odorless ganja!
Show Opener, October 11th
- 39113No CommentsShow+Opener%2C+October+11th2013-10-11+21%3A11%3A31mull1schttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D39113
- Garry Meier Full Show 7/25/14 July 26, 2014This year’s Mayfly hatch was so big that it showed up on radar and caused a car wreck. Garry talked about it with WGN TV meteorologist Tom Skilling. Elton Jim had an incident where he got into a car thinking … […]
- Garry Meier Full Show 7/24/14 live from the 22nd floor July 25, 2014Garry Meier and 30 of his closest friends broadcast live from the patio on the 22nd floor of the Tribune Tower on Michigan Avenue. Garry was joined by Johnny from Michigan, and his friend ghost hunter Ursula Bielski. Garry also … […]
- Garry Meier Full Show 7/23/14 July 24, 2014WGN TV meteorologist Jim Ramsey joined Garry Meier and recorded another “Pure Chicago” commercial in an effort to boost Chicago tourism. This time comparing Chicago to other possible tourism destinations. A tire fell off a car traveling in the southbound … […]
- Garry Meier Full Show 7/22/14 July 23, 2014WGN TV meteorologist Jim Ramsey has been having an action-packed week, and got today’s high temperature wrong this morning. Plus, Jim recorded another “Pure Chicago” commercial, this time aimed at suburbanites who aren’t spending enough time in the city. Scott … […]
- Garry Meier Full Show 7/21/14 July 22, 2014Garry talked cologne with WGN TV meteorologist Jim Ramsey. Jim also recorded another “Pure Chicago” commercial in an effort to boost Chicago tourism. Former Air Force pilot and NASA astronaut Tom Jones joined Garry to talk about the 45th anniversary … […]