Breast Cancer Awareness Month isn’t just about wearing pink and donating money, it is also a good time for women over the age of 40 to receive a mammogram. Carol Powell, mother of Steve’s producer Kevin, of Northshore University HealthSystem came on The Steve Cochran Show to explain the procedure of getting one.
Breast Cancer Awareness: Reminder To Get A Mammogram
- 37480No CommentsBreast+Cancer+Awareness%3A+Reminder+To+Get+A+Mammogram2013-10-02+13%3A20%3A39Powellhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D37480
- The Honorable Roey Gilad on Israel and Hamas July 29, 2014The Honorable Roey Gilad, Consul General of Israel to the Midwest, joined Steve Cochran to discuss the turmoil in Gaza. … […]
- Cochran Show Hour Five 7/29/2014 July 29, 2014In the final hour of the show, Steve talked to C-Team Reporter John DaCosse about his recent behind-the-scenes video of the Steve Cochran Show. And Gary Sinise joined Steve to talk about his upcoming show and fundraiser at Arlington Park. … […]
- Gary Sinise: live at Arlington Park July 29, 2014Actor and musician Gary Sinise joined Steve Cochran to talk about his upcoming fundraiser at Arlington Park on Sunday, August 3. Visit: http://www.garysinisefoundation.org/events/inspiration-action-arlington-international … […]
- Cochran Show Hour Four 7/29/2014 July 29, 2014WGN entertainment guru, Dean Richards, joins the program at the top of hour four for his daily entertainment report. Today in news: the Kardashians hired someone to do WHAT? After that, Steve is joined in studio by Hon. Roey Gilad, … […]
- Cochran Show Hour Three 7/29/2014 July 29, 2014Kathy Byrne joins the Cochran show in hour three to discuss her upcoming testimony in front of the Chicago board of finance. She’d like to honor her mother, former Mayor Jane Byrne. After that, Ald. Anthony Beale of the 9th … […]