It appears no one was at the controls of a CTA Blue Line train that barreled, head-on into another train. Federal investigators are trying to figure out how it all happened.
CTA Blue Line crash investigation underway
- 37277No CommentsCTA+Blue+Line+crash+investigation+underway2013-10-01+15%3A48%3A32davemarzullowgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dcta-blue-line-crash-investigation-underway
- Snow for morning rush hour, then temperatures below zero December 11, 2013After the coldest start to the season in nearly 20 years, an arctic clipper could dump as much as four inches of snow on the Chicago area just in time for morning rush hour Wednesday, and then temperatures could plunge below zero in the evening. […]
- Ex-Chicago gynecologist sentenced to 18 years for raping patient December 11, 2013Gynecologist continued to practice for years as misconduct complaints multipliedAn expectant mother was raped by her longtime gynecologist 11 years ago, but on Tuesday she still struggled to describe the pain. […]
- Yoga studio opens inside O'Hare December 10, 2013Yoga studio opens inside Terminal 3 rotundaThose at Chicago O'Hare International Airport now have a place to escape long lines, layovers and the stress caused by a flight delay. […]
- Local memorials for Mandela set for Friday, Sunday December 10, 2013Chicagoans will have a chance to sing, dance and pay respects to former South African President Nelson Mandela at services later this week. […]
- Aldermen back giving part of Sheffield, Waveland to Cubs December 10, 2013The Cubs today won early backing from aldermen to push back the exterior outfield walls at Wrigley Field as part of a $300 million rehab of the ballpark. […]