See how the morning crew did against listener David on the Pick 5 Fantasy game.
Cochran’s Pick 5 Fantasy Game – Week 4 Results
- 37231No CommentsCochran%27s+Pick+5+Fantasy+Game+-+Week+4+Results2013-10-01+12%3A16%3A23Powellhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D37231
- Esophageal cancer: America’s fastest growing cancer July 22, 2014Steve talks to Dr. Johnatha E. Aviv, Killing Me Softly From Inside, which details the risks of acid reflux disease and esophageal cancer. Esophageal adencocarcinoma, a more predominant form of esophageal cancer, has seen a 650% increase in incidence… […]
- Steve Cochran 07/22/2014–Hour Three July 22, 2014In the third hour of the show Steve talks to WGN Radio news anchor Kim Gordon’s sister Hillary, live in Israel and gets a first hand account of what it’s like to sit in bomb shelter’s on a daily basis. … […]
- Steve Cochran 07/22/2014–Hour Four July 22, 2014In the 8am hour Steve gets an entertainment news update from Dean Richards. The two talk about Tim McGraw slapping a fan at a concert, Phillip Seymour Hoffman leaving nothing to his kids, and Forbes’s highest paid actors. Also, Steve … […]
- Steve Cochran 07/22/2014–Hour Two July 22, 2014In the second hour of the show Steve takes listeners stories involving Aerosmith, and talks to Dr. Jonathan E. Aviv, author of Killing Me Softly From Inside, which details esophageal cancer, America’s fastest growing cancer. … […]
- Steve Cochran 07/22/2014–Hour One July 22, 2014In the first hour of the show Andrea Darlas lets you know what happened in the news when you were sleeping, and talks to Vic Reato with the Will County Health Department about tips to stay safe in today’s high … […]