Food and travel bloggers, Margaret Hicks and John Eigberger chat about tasting Chicago’s 28 Sister Cities’ most famous dishes here in the city.
Chicago and her Sister Cities
- 36248No CommentsChicago+and+her+Sister+Cities2013-09-24+19%3A17%3A16doryvazquezwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D36248
- Matt Soper: Live tweeting his vasectomy August 20, 2014Bill and Wendy talk with a man who recently tweeted about his vasectomy in real time. Of course, Bill and Wendy take every opportunity to crack a joke. … […]
- Stan Lee: Upcoming appearance at Wizard World August 20, 2014Bill and Wendy talk with the amazing Stan Lee about comics, movies, and his upcoming appearance at Wizard World. Oh, and Bill suggests a villain. Indigestion Man…? … […]
- CNET’s Bridget Carey: Hot tech items August 19, 2014Bill and Wendy talk with CNET’s Bridget Carey smart phones, Roku, and more. … […]
- Mark Suppelsa: The Little League World Series August 19, 2014Mark chats with Bill and Wendy about the Little League World Series, the situation in Fergusson, his family, and talking to your kids about sex…? … […]
- CJ Lawrence: #iftheygunnedmedown August 19, 2014CJ Lawrence is a defense attorney in Jackson, MS. He joins Bill and Wendy to discuss the all brilliant Twitter hashtag, #iftheygunnedmedown with the connection to the Michael Brown Case in Ferguson, MO. He will also talk about his recent … […]