Garry opens the show talking about the HOT temperatures this week, and how the CPS is trying to combat the heat by handing out 36,000 tiny portable fans. Garry explains how he used to “keep cool” when he went to school. He also talks about a woman that got busted for pretending to be pregnant and trying to smuggle cocaine through an airport!
Show Opener, September 12th
- 34940No CommentsShow+Opener%2C+September+12th2013-09-12+23%3A35%3A15mull1schttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D34940
- Garry Meier Full Show 7/22/14 July 23, 2014WGN TV meteorologist Jim Ramsey has been having an action-packed week, and got today’s high temperature wrong this morning. Plus, Jim recorded another “Pure Chicago” commercial, this time aimed at suburbanites who aren’t spending enough time in the city. Scott … […]
- Garry Meier Full Show 7/21/14 July 22, 2014Garry talked cologne with WGN TV meteorologist Jim Ramsey. Jim also recorded another “Pure Chicago” commercial in an effort to boost Chicago tourism. Former Air Force pilot and NASA astronaut Tom Jones joined Garry to talk about the 45th anniversary … […]
- Garry Meier Full Show 7/18/14 July 19, 2014WGN TV meteorologist Jim Ramsey once again reads Garry Meier’s latest Pure Chicago ad, this time focusing on our home base, the historic Tribune Tower on Michigan Avenue. Johnny from Michigan also checked in. David Hochberg from Townstone Financial joined … […]
- Garry Meier Full Show Podcast 7/17/14 July 18, 2014WGN TV meteorologist Jim Ramsey joined Garry Meier and talked about the disintegration of the American neighborhood. Plus, Jim contributed another “Pure Chicago” ad in an effort to boost tourism. This time it focused on just how photogenic our city … […]
- Garry Meier Full Show Podcast 7/16/14 July 17, 2014WGN TV meteorologist Jim Ramsey joined Garry Meier and once again voiced a “Pure Chicago” ad to help boost tourism. This time it was directed specifically at people visiting the city from abroad. Speaking of tourism, Garry talked to Jen … […]