Bill Leff and Wendy Snyder

Monday, September 9 2013-AM

Bill and Wendy talk to Tamye Haugen, Founder of Paying It Forward Wishes & Heroes IL-NWI. Also Adam Levin, founder and co-chair of Credit.com and Identity Theft 911 talk about household spies. In studio, John St Augustine, chats about his new book, Notes from the North. Bill and Wendy talk to Avary Kent, VP of Operations, PuzzleBox.

6 Comments to “Monday, September 9 2013-AM”

Sy Sperling said:
    September 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Is Bill Leff's hairpiece so bad that he has to always wear a baseball cap over it??

Call me, quick . . . I can help !

Guest said:
    September 12, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Tamye Haugen is a fake and a SCAM artist. She raises money for different "causes" and then pockets the proceeds!

Her wedding planning company, her actual wedding, "medical issues", consulting companies….now charity?

She says she buys people breakfast for random acts of kindness, but can't afford 5 bucks in gas?

ALSO…someone else OWNS that name. She is looking at a huge lawsuit and in big trouble with the IRS for tax evasion.

Good job glorifying a predator and criminal.

Guest said:
      September 29, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Clearly you do not know Tamye Haugen at all, I do she helped me and my family. I have been to her home she has an overflow of items that she helps people with on a day to day basis. I also have seen her exhausted and weary because of her medical issues. It is very sad that you want to paint a negative picture of someone who is doing such wonderful things and make horrible false accusations about her. Tamye is the type of woman who would give her last dollar in her pocket to feed someone who is hungry even if it meant sacrificing her own well being and happiness.

Clearly you are uneducated and misinformed if you search her organizations name Paying It Forward Wishes and Heroes it will come up in her name and address. She is not being sued in any way shape or form and how can you evade taxes when you do not work, have no money and take in no money.

Also radio stations, news stations, papers etc they all verify information before they publish anything and slander is a crime, one you have committed against a beautiful woman who has a heart of gold. Shame on you

guest said:
    November 20, 2013 at 1:41 PM

The original poster is right. She is fraudulent and I saw it with my own eyes. Using donated money for a project (I wouldn't even call it that because all she did was run towards the camera and try to promote herself instead of helping). She has NO business trying to help anyone until she can help herself.

Grace said:
    May 20, 2014 at 1:02 AM

Angelica Morrelo said:
    May 20, 2014 at 1:10 AM

I listened to this news cast, I want to say Kudo's Tamye Haugen on all you have done and continue to do selflessly to help others. There should be more people in this world like you. It's a shame that there will always be people who are jealous, bitter or do not take the time to get to know someone the way that those who know you have. In less than a year you have accomplished so much to help others. Much more than anyone would have ever anticipated. I think what you are doing is incredibly amazing. You are a real inspiration, keep up the good work. It doesn't matter what anyone else says about you, GOD knows your heart & your soul and you are working miracles for others in his name and asking for nothing in return and there needs to be more of that in our lives. Keep inspiring and helping others. I don't even want to address the couple worthless negative comments written above clearly trying to hurt a good woman for no good reason. If you have any questions about her please go to her website like I did or call her yourself. You will see first hand what an incredibly wonderful woman she is. http://www.payingitforwardwishesandheroes.com