A stunt involving a helicopter is shot along the Chicago River on Sunday morning, August 25, 2013. The stunt was for the film “Transformers 4.” The previous film in the series, “Transformers: Dark of the Moon,” filmed in the same area in 2010.
Video: Chopper stunt along Chicago River
- 330051 CommentVideo%3A+Chopper+stunt+along+Chicago+River2013-08-26+02%3A01%3A06davemarzullowgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dchopper-stunt-filmed-along-chicago-river
- Malaysia Airlines: Contact lost with plane carrying 239 people March 8, 2014A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew lost contact with air traffic controllers early on Saturday en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, the airline said in a statement. […]
- GOP governor race tightening March 8, 2014Rauner's support drops to 36%; Dillard's doubles to 23%Bruce Rauner is leading the Republican governor's race and Kirk Dillard is surging as the candidates head into the final days of the campaign trying to peel away support from rivals and recruit undecided voters into their camp. […]
- A few complainers speak volumes on O'Hare noise March 8, 2014Monthly high number follows changes in flight patterns from additional runwayMore than half of the 3,405 noise complaints filed in January by Chicago residents near O'Hare International Airport came from just five households. […]
- Russia: Sanctions will 'boomerang' March 8, 2014Russia said any U.S. sanctions imposed on Moscow over the crisis in Ukraine will boomerang back on the United States. […]
- Rauner leads but Dillard surges in Tribune poll March 8, 2014Wealthy first-time candidate Bruce Rauner remains in the lead but state Sen. Kirk Dillard has surged, a Tribune/WGN-TV poll shows. […]