Jonathon Brandmeier

Brandmeier Show Full Podcast – Friday 08.23.13

6 Comments to “Brandmeier Show Full Podcast – Friday 08.23.13”

Jeanne said:
    August 26, 2013 at 1:21 PM

okay, I will go first. I get up very early for work Monday through Friday and look forward to listening to Johnny B and B. I am very saddened to hear they only way I can listen to them now is via podcast. I am in my car, LIKE ALOT OF OTHER LISTENERS, and cannot listen to a podcast. Please bring them back. Nothing against the new guy, but give me/and a lot of other people credit. WE WANT BRANDMEIER ON THE AIR. ON THE RADIO. NOT PODCAST.

Dom said:
    August 26, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I like it as a podcast. Now I can listen anytime.

Michelle said:
    August 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM

I'm very disappointed that Johnny B will not be on the air, and will now change to a new radio station.

Ginny said:
    August 30, 2013 at 8:29 AM

I am very happy that Steve Cochran is back, have missed him terribly. Never did like Johnnie B's format, he was always antagonizing his callers.

Long Listener said:
    August 30, 2013 at 9:12 AM

So sorry to see Brandmeier gone. He always made my morning…… Please keep all his podcasts on this site!

Rob said:
    September 1, 2013 at 9:20 AM

This is a VERY Horrible upset to my stale daily routine of get up n go to work. I have once again been let down by the loss of the GREAT morning show host Johnny B! His light hearted, pleasant and fun disposition along with Buzz and Hector made for a great start to any day. So many days I have gotten up early to go to a stagnant job with all the other good little workers in the world doing theyre part in society. On the bad days he so many times has turned my gloomy days around and Brightened them making them pleasant and bearable. This is a huge upset and really changes my views on wgn radio and theyre programming who I would have never found if it wasn't for having JB on their roster. I used to listen to wgn all day long (10 hr shifts) and now will have no reason to turn the station on. Truly saddened and feeling very let down by this and doubt that I will be able to support wgn radio in the future. :( Hope Johnny finds a new home fast.
    * as for Ginny, Get a life Steve Cochran is "NO" Johnny B!!! Johnny never antagonized any caller unless they were deserving of it!! You Prude!!