MLB Network analyst Harold Reynolds talks to Jordan and Mark about the Cubs’ handling of Starlin Castro, whether or not A-Rod is a distraction and the low percentage of black players in the MLB.
- 32768No CommentsHarold+Reynolds2013-08-23+03%3A40%3A26Kyle+Radahttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D32768
- Emilio Bonifacio on clock for trade to Royals July 31, 2014Emilio Bonifacio was held out of the Cubs' lineup Wednesday night, and it appears highly likely the speedy switch-hitting infielder-outfielder will be traded before the 3 p.m. Thursday deadline. […]
- Photos: Rockies 6, Cubs 4 (10 inn.) July 31, 2014[…]
- Cubs lose 6-4 in 10 innings to Rockies July 31, 2014Left-hander Chris Rusin arrived at Wrigley Field, but most of Wednesday night's focus was on Emilio Bonifacio, who was out of the lineup as the Chicago Cubs try to win their third consecutive game against the Colorado Rockies. […]
- Cubs believe shortstop versatility will pay off July 31, 2014Organization has an abundance, starting with Starlin Castro, and has high hopes he or others could make impact at different positionsJavier Baez played catcher on his summer league team before his senior season at Arlington Country Day High School in Florida. […]
- John Baker's performance picture perfect July 31, 2014Backup catcher John Baker couldn't resist taking a photograph of the Wrigley Field scoreboard Wednesday that still posted his jersey number 12, indicating he was the last pitcher in the Cubs' 16-inning, 4-3 victory over the Rockies that took a franchise record 6 hours, 27 minutes to complete. […]