Tom Skilling sings the 7th Inning Stretch at Wrigley Field on Wednesday, August 14, 2013.
Tom Skilling sings the 7th Inning Stretch
- 31939No CommentsTom+Skilling+sings+the+7th+Inning+Stretch2013-08-14+20%3A53%3A11davemarzullowgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dtom-skilling-sings-7th-inning-stretch
- Good reports on Kris Bryant and Corey Black April 25, 2014While rehabbing, pitcher Jake Arrieta was impressed with talent and attitude of couple of Cubs' top prospects in Double ABased on the performances of Corey Black and Kris Bryant, it's not unreasonable to believe the Double-A Tennessee players could reach the majors in 2015. […]
- Cubs in the same losing rut as last season April 25, 2014With 7-14 start identical to 2013 after 5-2 loss to Diamondbacks, club heads to Milwaukee to face old teammate Matt GarzaAfter losing their second consecutive game to the team with the worst record in the major leagues, manager Rick Renteria saw some motivation for the Cubs this weekend as they visit the team with the best record in the majors — the Brewers. […]
- Sullivan: At Wrigley Field, the party should be over April 25, 2014As bad as Cubs are, it's really ridiculous to celebrate ballpark's rich tradition ad infinitum while product playing in it is so poorThe question of when to best end a party always is tricky. […]
- Cubs still casting for closer April 25, 2014Bullpen expands to 8 after Zac Rosscup and Neil Ramirez called up from Triple A as candidates come up shortThe Cubs hope a closer will emerge after expanding their bullpen to eight relievers. […]
- Sosa on Wrigley party: 'I should have been there' April 25, 2014Sammy Sosa, the Cubs' all-time home run leader, was not invited to Wednesday's 100-year celebration for Wrigley Field and believes he should have been. […]