Bob and Marianne host Architecture and Urban Planning Expert Lee Bey in studio to discuss the recently developed east side of the city. Check out Lee’s website here.
Chicago’s East Side: New Communities Blossoming
- 30701No CommentsChicago%27s+East+Side%3A+New+Communities+Blossoming2013-08-02+19%3A51%3A21lisegrahamwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D30701
- Policing the movies with Lt. David Haynes July 26, 2014Lt. David Haynes may look like your average Chicago police officer, but he’s so much more. Every week he weaves together words as he reviews movies and restaurants. The Purge: Anarchy is a horror flick, and Salonica in Hyde Park … […]
- The Bannos Brothers explain how to get your favorite dish when it’s not on the menu July 26, 2014Jimmy and George Bannos know a lot about the restaurant business. They also know how to fight like brothers. Today they talk about ordering what;s not on the menu and why Jimmy was always their parents’ favorite. … […]
- Len Kasper on Maddux and Thomas in the Hall of Fame July 25, 2014Cubs analyst Len Kasper joins Bob and Marianne to talk about two Chicago baseball legends: Greg Maddux and Frank Thomas. They also preview the Cubs game and catch up on the season. … […]
- Sirott Murciano Full Show 07-25 July 25, 2014Listen to Bob and Marianne’s daughter Daniela explain the message behind her YouTube video. Then Lt. David Haynes has a review of The Purge: Anarchy. The Bannos brothers explain how to get your favorite dish after a restaurant changes its … […]
- Chicago Tribune’s “Cheap Eater” Kevin Pang on pizza July 25, 2014Food critic Kevin Pang likes to eat on a budget. He tells Bob and Marianne where to get the best pizza for a price that won’t make you gulp. … […]