Bob and Marianne are in-studio with Lisa Hickey, Director of Marketing for Lollapalooza. She fills them in on how to survive the festival, what changes have been made and how it will affect the city.
All About Lolla
- 304771 CommentAll+About+Lolla2013-07-31+22%3A07%3A50lisegrahamwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D30477
- Sirott Murciano Full Show 07-25 July 25, 2014Listen to Bob and Marianne’s daughter Daniela explain the message behind her YouTube video. Then Lt. David Haynes has a review of The Purge: Anarchy. The Bannos brothers explain how to get your favorite dish after a restaurant changes its … […]
- Chicago Tribune’s “Cheap Eater” Kevin Pang on pizza July 25, 2014Food critic Kevin Pang likes to eat on a budget. He tells Bob and Marianne where to get the best pizza for a price that won’t make you gulp. … […]
- Business Lunch 7/22: Bill Geiger on retirement savings July 24, 2014With more than 30 years of financial planning experience, Bill is a nationally recognized radio host, best-selling author, trained economist, financial planner and personal wealth coach. He joins Bob and Marianne for his weekly segment on investing for retirement. It’s … […]
- Sirott Murciano Full Show 07-24: News series Manhattan, Bears training camp, Cheap Eater Kevin Pang and what Beyonce ate for dinner July 24, 2014… […]
- Sirott and Murciano Celebrity Report: Beyonce and Jay Z at Chicago Cut Steakhouse July 24, 2014You probably have heard about Beyonce and Jay Z at Chicago Cut Steakhouse last night, but you haven’t heard the full story until you hear restaurant co-owner David Flom describe the food, the attire and where baby Blue Ivy sat.… […]