Charles “Peanut” Tillman, cornerback for the Chicago Bears, is on-air with Brian Noonan. Tillman and Allstate have teamed up to start the Give it up for Good Campaign, which encourages people to share positive stories with each other via Twitter and Facebook. Share your story now.
Peanut has Good News
- 29036No CommentsPeanut+has+Good+News2013-07-17+17%3A39%3A41lisegrahamwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D29036
- Brian Noonan’s Puerto Rico vacation stories July 21, 2014Brian Noonan returns from a 3-week vacation and recounts his hilarious tales from the time he spent with his family in Puerto Rico. … […]
- Karen Conti’s in-studio engagement! June 23, 2014Karen Conti’s boyfriend surprises her on the Brian Noonan Show with a question… and a ring! … […]
- “No tipping” policy results in better pay for servers June 23, 2014Bob Conway of Packhouse Meats tells Brian about his restaurant’s “no tipping” policy – and how it’s actually helping his servers earn a living wage! … […]
- Woman calls 9-1-1 over wrong pizza sauce May 19, 2014a 37-year-old woman called the police to report an unsatisfactory meal at a fast food restaurant, and Brian recounts the epic tale. … […]
- Unsupervised co-ed sleepovers after prom May 19, 2014Brian discusses the idea of co-ed sleepovers on prom night, as well as several other common and uncommon prom practices. … […]