In the midst of the summer grilling season, Two Fat Guys, Bob Packard and Kent Thomas, join Dave to talk about their BBQ sauce and a couple great recipes.
Two Fat Guys BBQ Ribs
– 1 slab Pork Ribs – 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
– 1 tsp. Salt – 1 jar Two Fat Guys Gourmet Barbecue Sauce
– 1 tsp. Pepper
– Prepare ribs by removing the bottom skin (optional).
– Combine salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Use as a rub on ribs.
– Lay slab flat on aluminum foil and wrap until fully sealed.
– Place on grill over indirect MED heat for 1½-2 hours or in oven at 300° for 2 hours.
– Remove from foil and sear ribs over HIGH heat on grill for 3-4 minutes.
– Remove from direct heat, cover meat side of ribs with Two Fat Guys Gourmet Barbecue Sauce.
– Reseal ribs in foil.
– Bake for 20-25 minutes over indirect MED heat on grill.
Serve next to your favorite potato, corn on the cob and garlic bread.
FOR OVEN USE ONLY: After searing ribs on the grill, discard foil and place ribs on a baking sheet. Cover meat side with Two Fat Guys Gourmet Barbecue Sauce and bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes.
Two Fat Guys Bloody Mary
– 1 Lemon
– 1 Lime
– 1/8 C. Two Fat Guys LAVA HOT Gourmet Barbecue Sauce
– 1 1/2 – 2 C. Vodka
– 5-6 C. Tomato Juice
– Fill pitcher 3/4 full with ice.
– Slice lemon and lime. Squeeze in juice and add fruit to pitcher.
– Add LAVA HOT Barbecue Sauce, Vodka and Tomato Juice. Stir until well blended.
– Garnish, Serve and Enjoy!
Some of our favorite garnishings are celery, shrimp, beef jerky, pickles, cocktail onions and olives!