TeamBonding’s Chicago lead facilitator Jackie Tamas explains what team-building does, examples of the types of activities employees partake in to build rapport and how to make a company more than just a work environment.
Team-building exercises – worthwhile or a waste of time?
- 24581No CommentsTeam-building+exercises+-+worthwhile+or+a+waste+of+time%3F2013-06-08+01%3A54%3A35nickjurczakwgnhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D24581
- Two teen girls, 15 and 17, among 6 wounded in shootings overnight July 23, 2014A woman and a teen were wounded when a West Side porch was fired upon, and another teenager was shot in the head in overnight violence that left 6 injured. […]
- 1 woman dead after being struck by tire on Bishop Ford Freeway July 23, 2014A woman is dead following an accident this morning near 130th Street on the Bishop Ford Freeway, according to Illinois State police. […]
- Architect's Montrose Beach plan would sacrifice parking July 23, 2014Anyone who has driven to Montrose Beach knows that finding a spot for one's car, even with two giant lots and plenty of on-street spaces, can be a blood sport. […]
- $5.8 billion CPS budget expected to be approved July 23, 2014$5.8 billion plan cuts money for neighborhood schools for 2nd year in a rowChicago's Board of Education is expected to approve a $5.8 billion operating budget that for a second year cuts funds to traditional neighborhood schools. […]
- Suit: Chicago psychology school started 'diploma mill' in L.A. July 23, 2014Doctoral students contend they were steered to well-regarded institution's 'diploma mill'DigitalPLUS: Two dozen students sued the Chicago School of Professional Psychology, accusing administrators of steering applicants toward the school's Los Angeles campus while downplaying accreditation concerns. […]