Have you ever stumbled and stepped on your partner’s toes during the already-awkward school dances in your younger days? Turi regrets not taking classes before the first dance at her wedding as she chats with Maria Kurt, founder of Miss Kay’s Dance School in Winnetka. Kurt explains her motivation and necessity behind opening such a school and how she plans on encouraging young adults to dance when classes begin in September.
Teaching dancing and etiquette to middle-schoolers
- 21694No CommentsTeaching+dancing+and+etiquette+to+middle-schoolers2013-05-17+05%3A10%3A26inayangwgnamhttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fp%3D21694
- Sources: New CSO president selected September 2, 2014The Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association has selected Vancouver Symphony Society president/CEO Jeff Alexander to be its next president, pending a board meeting Wednesday, the Tribune has learned. […]
- Fast food workers plan civil disobedience in minimum wage fight September 2, 2014Hundreds of fast food workers plan to strike and protest across the country on Thursday, the latest step in their push for a $15 hourly wage, organizers said Monday. […]
- Woman, 82, killed in Streator home explosion September 2, 2014An 82-year-old woman died when an explosion ripped through her home in LaSalle County overnight, authorities said. […]
- Police: Man threw baby out car window, then hit her as he drove off September 2, 2014Misdemeanor charges have been filed against a South Shore man accused of throwing an 8-month-old girl out of a car during an argument with a woman, authorities said. […]
- Nashville police search for 17 teens who escaped detention center September 2, 2014Nashville police were searching on Tuesday for 17 teens still at large after 32 boys escaped from a detention center overnight, a spokesman said. […]