The multi-state Powerball jackpot has risen to $600 million, with a cash value of $376.9 million, according to the Multi-State Lottery Association.
Powerball jackpot soars to $600M
- 21768No CommentsPowerball+jackpot+soars+to+%24600M2013-05-17+18%3A27%3A15Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dpowerball-jackpot-soars-to-600m
- Man robs North Side bank August 30, 2014A man robbed an Edgewater bank late this morning, authorities said. […]
- Labor Day forecast: Chance of showers and thunderstorms August 30, 2014If barbecue is a part of your Labor Day plans, you may want to fire up the grill on Sunday instead. […]
- Philippine peacekeepers rescued from militants in Golan: U.N. August 30, 2014EIN ZIVAN Golan Heights (Reuters) - Thirty-two U.N. peacekeepers were rescued from Islamist militants who had fired on their post on the Syrian side of the Golan Heights on Saturday, the United Nations said. […]
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions August 30, 2014Ukraine said Russian tanks had flattened a small border town and pro-Russian rebels had made fresh gains in its east, as EU leaders signaled on Saturday they would threaten more sanctions against Moscow over the crisis. […]
- Chance of 'megadrought' in U.S. Southwest now 50%, study says August 30, 2014The chance of a "megadrought" gripping the Southwest for more than 30 years has increased to 50%, scientists say, which means bad news for California's already parched landscape. […]