On Friday, the Illinois Senate passed a measure that would allow people with certain illnesses to use marijuana to ease their symptoms if their doctors recommend it.
Illinois Senate approves medical marijuana bill
- 21796No CommentsIllinois+Senate+approves+medical+marijuana+bill2013-05-17+20%3A07%3A28Dave+Marzullohttp%3A%2F%2Fwgnradio.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dillinois-senate-approves-medical-marijuana-bill
- Father sues Blue Cross over care for daughter on ventilator September 2, 2014A north suburban father filed a federal lawsuit today against the Chicago-based parent company of Blue Cross Blue Shield in an attempt to force the insurer to pay for continuous skilled nursing care for his 23-year-old daughter, who depends on a ventilator to survive. […]
- Teen critically injured after being hit by train in Lake Zurich September 2, 2014A 15-year-old boy was critically injured when he was hit by a freight train in Lake Zurich on Monday, according to Lake Zurich police. […]
- Rauner declines to say how personal relationship with Emanuel will affect political one September 2, 2014Republican governor candidate Bruce Rauner said today he has worked together for years with Democratic Mayor Rahm Emanuel but declined to discuss how their personal relationship might affect their politics. […]
- Ice bucket challenge heats up ALS donations September 2, 2014The ice bucket challenge has helped the local Les Turner ALS Foundation raise $550,000 more in recent weeks than it did during the same period last year — a nearly 600 percent increase in donations over the first three weeks of August. […]
- Home Depot investigating possible data breach September 2, 2014Home Depot said Tuesday it was working with law enforcement to investigate “some unusual activity” related to customer data but that it could not confirm if it had become the latest retailer to be hit by a large-scale security breach. […]